Angry, I'm angry, I'm angry with myself. Arghhhhhhhhhhh!
Sometimes, I wonder why is it so hard for me to control my temper. I almost got in fight with somebody for something that was not even their faults. Maybe, it's the feeling of not being valued, respected and the fact that I can so easily being replaced. But, luckily, I managed to get out of the room before I exploded. Of else, I would have put myself into a really really bad situation. But, I do hate myself for getting mad at the first place. It is just not a right attitude I should have. Now that I am 21, I should really grow up and stop acting like a kid...
So, I shall always remind myself of what happened today and not to do that same mistakes again.
REMEMBER!REMEMBER!REMEMBER!!
CONTROL! CONTROL! CONTROL!!
Though some might not appreciate my work and skill, I can still find a better world for myself somewhere! Malaysia boleh! Saya boleh!
No comments:
Post a Comment