下一站, 幸福
赞!赞!赞!
刚看完ep13, 下一集好像越来越精彩了!
好久都没看过那么好的偶像剧.
这部戏还真的有点不一样, 少了偶像剧的夸张, 多了好多的浪漫与感动!
真的得在这推荐推荐!
ya, it seems like i spent most of my time watching drama, 我变宅女了!
it's true! But, can't help all 3 dramas being aired now are so good... 有爆笑的"海派甜心", 感人肺腑的"下一站,幸福", 还有浪漫可爱的(帅哥云聚的)"桃花小妹" All 3 of them will last until January and February. I'm so going to spend most of my spring semester following the dramas :D
yesterday, I went for ice skating. It was my first time skating. At first, I thought I was going to spend most of the time holding on to the rim. Luckily, my friend was so nice and patient in teaching me. I could skate a little bit after a while without holding the side! YEAH!!! Of course, I did fall down a lot. Now, I'm literally 遍体磷伤. I have bruises on my knees, legs and butts :P But, it all worth it coz ice skating was so F.U.N!! I wanna do it again!!!
Today, I went to the City. Peggy graduated this semester, she's going back to Taiwan in three days. So, we decided to hang out a lil bit. We had nice tofu soup for lunch as Korean Way. Then, we headed to Chinatown for karaoke!! It was my first time singing k :) There were only the three of us -- Peggy, Vivian (the future singer;D), and me --- and we spent three hours in the room. So, guess how many songs we sang! :D The day was dark when we came out from the shop. We had some nice yummy bubble tea from Tian Ren before we went home. It's really fun and nice hanging out in the City. Really don't know when we can gather again... Good luck to Peggy. See you in S'pores or Taiwan :)
Well, this is my holiday so far. I still haven't touched my research paper yet. Shit!! Still many important stuffs to do.... But, haih, I think I'll just do it tomorrow??
1 comment:
stop watching taiwanese series! watch tvb!
Post a Comment