So, I got the bonus holiday... Guess what? I did nothing much, as usual.
I woke up at 11am though I set my alarm clock to 9am. Ya, I did that often, if not every single day. The first thing I did after that was logging in to the net. I checked my 3 mailboxes over and over again, searched for useless information on the net and watched some nonsense video before I started working on my almost-done food analysis lab report.
After that, I balanced my account book since today is March 2nd. Gosh, I think I overspent again @@ Maybe I should cut down the expense for coffee and hot cocoa... Or, should I stop having breakfast at student center? But, I'll miss my bagel and cream cheese so much!
As I have been carving for green tea slush for a long time, I decided to have lunch+dinner at the Noodle Gourmet and got the bubble tea :) Me loves Bubble tea!
I should be going to the library to study after eating. But, I went to do grocery instead. I needed food! By the time I got home, it was already 6.30pm. Thinking that I'll have more time to study later, I surfed the net again for some useless information and a full hour there :'(
Maybe, deep in heart, I just didn't wanna study on the bonus holiday. So, I ended up cleaning up my room, rearranged my closet, and refolded all my clothes for the past 3 hours.
Ok. Get to go. It's already 12am. Maybe I should start analyzing some data for my lab report, after all, it's no longer Monday anymore....
Till then :S
3 comments:
u are way more productive than me.
i watched 8 episodes of 青青河边草。 @_@
what?? such an old drama :?
sue yen: tsk tsk tsk XP
hui ean: donate some snow to michigan please
Post a Comment